Arsene Wenger AT IT AGAIN as Juan Quintero arrives in London to become Arsenal signing number five….maybe


All Arsenal’s Signings show fundamental changes in policy and attitude
Juan Quintero 01
Good morning/afternoon/evening you Arsenal crazed beauty. How are you this fine day/eve? It’s good to metaphorically see you again here on Gunners Town. If truth be told, I missed you, you handsome devil you.
If it weren’t patently obvious, I’m quite chipper as I begin composing my post this fine Thursday eve. Quite chipper indeed.
You see, I’m quite a fan of the way in which our summer is shaping up. It’s been one hell of a ride so far in terms of recruitment for us, and for a multitude of reasons too. In fact, each of those reasons can be exemplified by each of the individual signing.
Not quite following? Let me explain thusly. I have pictures and everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban loom: Juventus has suspended Paul Pogba after he was tested positive (testosterone)

Reported Arsenal injury news, Thomas Partey, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Reiss Nelson all captured in the update

Official: Runar Alex Runarsson signs for Arsenal