Wenger Unsure Over Future As Guardiola Links Begin At Arsenal


Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has told reporters that he will consider his future at the club next summer leaving many to speculate about a possible approach for Pep Guardiola.

Wenger’s side lost 2-0 to Swansea City on Saturday at home and have made their worst start to a Premier League season since the 63-year-old took over and Wenger said he was unsure over his future.
“At the moment I am not in the mood to think about the long-term future. We want to do well this season, that’s all. I am an Arsenal man. I think I have always shown that,” he said.
“I have to consider if I do well or not. If I don’t do well, I have to consider my future.
“I have been at the club long enough to have confidence in the people I work with, but I will assess my own performances and then make a decision, at the moment we are not there.”
Wenger’s self-doubt will have the club’s fans speculating aswell as media sources and one rumour that has been already mentioned is the possible approach for former boss Pep Guardiola.
Guardiola is currently enjoying a year-long sabbatical in New York after guiding Barca to 14 trophies out of a possible 19 in his four-year spell with the club and he is said to be looking at various projects for a return to management next summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban loom: Juventus has suspended Paul Pogba after he was tested positive (testosterone)

Reported Arsenal injury news, Thomas Partey, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Reiss Nelson all captured in the update

Official: Runar Alex Runarsson signs for Arsenal