Arsenal see German admit he is happy after getting deal signed

Arsenal starlet Serge Gnabry is delighted he has signed a new deal at the Emirates
The lad has been making a real name for himself this season and his performances prompted Arsene Wenger to give him a new deal just in case clubs came knocking
He said: “Arsenal is a great football club and I’m so happy to be here and sign a new contract. For me, now it’s all about working hard and developing my game.
“I’ve had some good opportunities recently in the first team, which has given me extra confidence, and this will only improve my game. I’m looking forward to giving my best for this club in the years to come.” (Sky Sports)
The lad has a big future and it was a good move from us to nail down his signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban loom: Juventus has suspended Paul Pogba after he was tested positive (testosterone)

Reported Arsenal injury news, Thomas Partey, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Reiss Nelson all captured in the update

Official: Runar Alex Runarsson signs for Arsenal