Arsene Wenger agree to sign two years contract with Arsenal

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has agreed to sign an additional two-year contract with the London club which will see him manage the Gunners till 2016.

It is believed that Arsene Wenger who has started on a very good note for the Gunners this season is set to extend his contract in the next few weeks as he looks determined to continually work with Arsenal.

There had been rumours at the start of the 2013/2014 season that Wenger could leave the Emirates Stadium at the end of the season, but things will definitely turn the other way round if the contract extension is finally completed in a few weeks to come.

Arsene said "The good thing with me, if I have one quality, you don't need a lot of talks to extend the contract I have. [I will sign] when we find time. I don't think that's the most important problem at the moment.

"I would love to be here forever because that would mean I would be immortal. What I would like to do as long as I'm here is to give my best for this club because I love the club, of course.


"I am very honoured to have the support of Stan Kroenke. That he thinks I can help the club is a huge confidence vote. I don't believe that anybody can question my commitment to this club. I want to feel that I do well and then the question of me staying will be secondary after that."
  

 When asked if that meant that the contract talks would be straightforward, the Frenchman replied:
"That's straightforward and I don't think there's anything more to add to that."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban loom: Juventus has suspended Paul Pogba after he was tested positive (testosterone)

Reported Arsenal injury news, Thomas Partey, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Reiss Nelson all captured in the update

Official: Runar Alex Runarsson signs for Arsenal