ARSENAL MIDFIELDER MATHIEU FLAMINI HAS CONFESSED THAT HE FEELS LIKE HE NEVER LEFT THE CLUB, AND THAT HE IS ‘BACK HOME’


Flamini Glad To Be 'Back Home'
The Frenchman left Arsenal back in 2008 and headed to Italy to play for giants AC Milan. He spent 5 seasons there, and was then released from his contract at the end of last season.
He then returned to Arsenal to train and to maintain his fitness. He impressed manager Arsene Wenger, who decided to give the 29-year old a contract and sign him up for free. He made his debut in Arsenal’s 1-0 win against Tottenham Hotspurs last Sunday, and Metro report that he was delighted to be back at the Emirates Stadium.
Flamini said, “I really have the sensation of being back home. Playing against Tottenham in a big derby, it was a great emotion, a great feeling,”
“Of course, for me it was my first game and I wanted to show everyone how committed I am to this club, how I am ready to give everything on the pitch. I hope everyone saw it; I really did my best when I came on.
“I have heard it a lot [that it is like I have never been away]. I feel like I never left "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban loom: Juventus has suspended Paul Pogba after he was tested positive (testosterone)

Reported Arsenal injury news, Thomas Partey, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Reiss Nelson all captured in the update

Official: Runar Alex Runarsson signs for Arsenal