Cazorla: Zidane better than Messi and Cristiano

The former Villarreal and Malaga midfielder locked horns with Zidane a number of times during his spell at Madrid, and the French World Cup winner made a lasting impression on Cazorla.
ARSENAL LATEST 11/4 Santi Cazorla is 11/4 to score anytime against Stoke with Paddy Power "During your life you always have different players that you like. When I was a child, because my dad liked the 'Dream Team', I liked Michael Laudrup," the Spain international stated to EFE. "But I have always said the best player I have played against, and the most elegant player, was Zidane. "There’s Messi and Ronaldo, but I still think being lucky enough to play against Zidane, and see him play, was amazing. He is still the best. "He looked like he was going to be clumsy because of his height, but then you realised he was so skillful and gifted with the ball. I really enjoyed watching him play, it was a pleasure. I would highlight everything about him, because he had everything to be the best player." Zidane wore the shirt of Cannes, Bordeaux, Juventus and Real Madrid during his playing career, while also representing France on more than 100 occasions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matteo Guendouzi has made a switch to Hertha Berlin.

Chicharito To Arsenal as RVP Moves To ManU

Why Debuchy is perfect replacement for Sagna at Arsenal